Your shopping cart is empty!
Vaidya presents the ancient science of Ayurveda in a modern light by providing a complete computer-based diagnostic aid for natural health practitioners and their patients.
Developed by Dr S. Ajit - a widely respected Ayurvedic expert - this unique software has been designed to aid practitioners in the diagnosis and treatment of their patients:
Interactive diagrams and a logical step by step approach help patients understand the ayurvedic principles behind their illness and treatment.
Vaidya is for natural health practitioners who want to treat patients at the same level as the ancient Ayurvedic Physicians. Vaidya provides traditional, ancient and systematic information to guide you in treating your patient. Vaidya puts you in control, providing detailed information throughout the consultation and helping to illustrate Ayurvedic principles to your patient.
Vaidya uses powerful technology to link symptoms of disease to doshas, dhatus and Srotas building an Ayurvedic model of the patient's illness.
Guided traditional ayurvedic tests help to further refine your diagnosis plus Vaidya provides instant access to patient details & history, previous diagnoses, treatment plans, and lifestyle reports.
Over 500 detailed herbal treatment options are available. While Vaidya can suggest treatments that directly treat your patient's conditions, you always make the decisions.
• Ayurvedic knowledge at your fingertips.
• A powerful symptom-based diagnostic model.
• Guided test, including a comprehensive pulse test.
• Comprehensive Ayurvedic iridology and tongue test
• An extensive intelligent treatment database.
• Lifestyle and dietary advice and daily and seasonal regimes for you to customise for your patients.
• Customise treatment protocols for Ayurvedic massage, musculoskeletal treatment and Panchkarma protocols.
• Ayurvedic counselling approach model.
VAIDYA is everything you need as a professional ayurvedic practitioner:
• Guided tests, including a comprehensive pulse test.
• Lifestyle advice: dietary, daily and seasonal regimes — for you to customise for your patient.